The St. Christopher's School Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SECOND DEVELOPERS' CHAT

Go down

SECOND DEVELOPERS' CHAT Empty SECOND DEVELOPERS' CHAT

Post by Laney Berry Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:36 pm

It's getting to be that time of the month, folks! (Let's try and avoid menstrual cycle jokes if we can help it... Yes, I'm talking to you, JON BERRY.)

So, the second developers' chat is coming up, and we have settled on Saturday, September 28th, at the same time-- 3pm EST. (Okay, please, if I'm screwing this up again, let me know-- I think that should be 8pm GMT this time, correct? I know this caused confusion for you guys last time, due to my own error. All of these time zone differences and changes and such really drive me slightly insane.)

Now, remember, only backers of the Reporter Tier and above have access to this-- I apologize to the rest of you, but know that I still love you guys, too!

So, we have some very exciting announcements to make, and I know you guys will be as happy about them as we are. Also, I will update everyone who needs to know about the status of their various rewards (and yes, the digital portraits are coming, guys, I promise! I haven't forgotten about any of you!). Finally? We intend to give you guys a rough timeline of what we're hoping to accomplish over the next few months, so that you guys can see where we are currently at, and where we hope to be soon!

This last month hasn't produced much content that we can actually show off just yet (between my transcontinental move, Gamescom, and a lack of a set working environment up until now), but don't worry, things ARE progressing wonderfully behind the scenes, and we are exactly where we need to be right now.

If you guys have any questions or concerns, please go ahead and PM me on here. (I finally got it to send me actual notifications via e-mail when you do, so I promise, now I receive them!)

Also, we now have a St. Chris Twitter! Please go ahead and add us @StChrisLockdown

Signing out, my fellow students and protesters,
-- Laney.
Laney Berry
Laney Berry
Admin

http://www.classroom-graffiti.com

Back to top Go down

SECOND DEVELOPERS' CHAT Empty Re: SECOND DEVELOPERS' CHAT

Post by Laney Berry Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Oh, and as before, this chat WILL take place on Skype, so I ask that you be online AND visible so that I can make sure to invite you when 3pm rolls around.

And if you're still not on my Skype contacts list (I added you each by hand, one by one, but I know a few contact requests, didn't get received, despite my trying to resend them), and you SHOULD be, please, go ahead and add me-- my Skype handle is laney.berry

Thanks, guys!
Laney Berry
Laney Berry
Admin

http://www.classroom-graffiti.com

Back to top Go down