The St. Christopher's School Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens in Anything Goes, stays in... well, Google Search, for starters!

2 posters

Go down

What happens in Anything Goes, stays in... well, Google Search, for starters! Empty What happens in Anything Goes, stays in... well, Google Search, for starters!

Post by Greg Cassel Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi guys, I'm Greg from the St. Chris design team, as you may gather from my professionally designed username!  It is my honor to host this section of the forum, and to greet the St. Chris community on this special transitional day for our project.

I just clicked on our KS link as the fundraiser closed at £11,827.  I feel immensely grateful and inspired by everyone's support, and also bittersweet over the end of this extraordinary campaign that has brought so many lovely people together. I can be a sentimental fool, and our KS link-- and whether its needle moves, and how much-- has practically been my homepage now for roughly 1% of my (massive!) net using history. The needle has stopped, forever-- Sad  ! -- but that hasn't been the important part of my visits lately. The important part is you, the budding St. Chris community.  I feel bittersweet, but mostly sweet, like many a tasty treat.

Our forum sections should prove self-explanatory, thanks to Laney's precise design and wording. "Anything Goes" is a convenient grab-bag (shove-bag?) for stuff that simply doesn't fit elsewhere.  This is where our community can stretch its legs a bit outside of the gaming world.  I have broad forum experience, including contentious and heated subjects, so I feel ready for the myriad of possibilities here-- but I expect this to be mostly a bonding experience for people who already have something great (The St. Christopher's School Lockdown, of course!) in common.

Welcome to Day 1 of the rest of our project!
Greg Cassel
Greg Cassel
Admin

Back to top Go down

What happens in Anything Goes, stays in... well, Google Search, for starters! Empty Re: What happens in Anything Goes, stays in... well, Google Search, for starters!

Post by Laney Berry Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Hi, Greg! Thanks for such a perfect first post to open up this forum to everybody!
Laney Berry
Laney Berry
Admin

http://www.classroom-graffiti.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum